06 October 2010

All about myself....

It's been 'donkey ages' of not updating anything in my own blog. I ever promised to update this blog as frequent as i can, but time constraint is always my major problem especially when you are working in a new school where a lot of accomplishments to be concerned of; namely in academic and co-curriculum. this is only to name a few of it. beside my private life i have to juggle the hat everyday and most important is to juggle it wisely. due to this hectic life, sometime i tend to ignore (or the accurate word is neglect)my own time management. i just do everything that i want to do without looking at what i have planned. in the end, i don't do it. this is because i don't know where to start and how to start. i hate myself sometime as i fail to lead myself. this is not a very good attitude actually. i learn a lot from my husband especially when comes to time management. he plans his to-do activities nicely and put remark for everything he has done. i wish i can follow his way...i always say i wish...i never say i will be....that is linda...

No comments: