16 December 2010

Shopping Spree

Yesterday, my hubby and I went to the new Giant Supermarket which is in the Times Hotel building. We were quite bored at home and thought of shopping for baby Jho for this Christmas. As we were wandering at the supermarket, my beloved hubby stopped a lot at certain 'pit stop'. It had happened since last November, whenever we went for a shopping, be it a sight-seeing only or window shopping only, he would stop at any jewelery shops. To be exact he would see and started bargaining price for White Gold jewelery.

White Gold Ring



Necklace + Diamond
Necklace + Diamond [My Favourite]
Bracelet [He said it is too colorful for me]
Bracelet [Too expensive!]
It is difficult to find a just-nice size bracelet for me according to him. I would prefer something which is simple but nice to see and put on as long it is bought by him. For me, the price doesn't matter when it is FREE hehheee.... As a matter of fact, when the thing is bought by your beloved person, you will never want to know about the price. I am not razor type woman! Ceh...
Anklet [ Our choice ]
These are the white gold jeweleries which my hubby had surveyed so far. Whenever we had our window shopping, his pit-stops will be all the jewelery shops. Actually i never told him about what i like the most, but i do keep all my wish list in my own personal and confidential diary. For me, a beggar can't be so picky, right??
One day, my kids will read this blog, they will know that their mum likes white gold very much hehheeee....

No comments: