19 July 2011

Muhasabah Diri

It happened last Sunday (17th July 2011) while I was in the car with Mike, my hubby. I was touched at all by his words, perseverance, motivating piece of advice. I felt so sentimental till my tears rolled down my pink-ish cheek. 

Mike knows how much I want to have kids, just that we don't have the 'rezeki' for the time being. At one time, I feel like I can still tolerate with that matter (no kids); when I look at the bright side of not having kids now. But, sometime I feel so frustrated and i sighed a lot in front of Mike. I don't mean to sigh a lot just that I feel it is a sudden action / reaction when people bring up the issue. Listening to people mentioning about having baby, I feel hurt and frustrated. I feel the emptiness in my life. It makes myself miserable at all even though I know there are other people out there have been married for many years yet they are still childless.

Mike advised me not to sigh about being childless; he believes that now is not the time yet to have baby. It is God's plan to both of us. God's will give us the child. That is why Mike wants me to be more patient, less sighing and  complaining. I will always remember when he said that he is sad when I sigh a lot.

No comments: